All guests will carry a new MYMW RFID chip-enabled card that will trigger and open one of the new access gates which will be located at each lower alpine lift. The Magic Carpets and Boomerang Chair will utilize hand-held scanners.
The MYMW Cards have a 5-year warranty and an expected lifespan of over 8-years; this means whether you are a Season Pass Member, or a multi/single day guest, you can reuse your card for the duration of its lifespan. The multi-year durability of the new RFID enabled cards will drastically reduce the environmental impact versus our old Season Passes and lift tickets.
RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification Device and consists of a small circuit integrated into your Season pass or ticket. When you pass through the lift line, this circuit will register and open an access gate automatically for a totally hands free, streamlined lift access.
Lift Gate Secrets: Revealed... ? Lift Ops Manager Jenn is sharing her tips and tricks so you can have a successful scan, every time. From our long-time pass holders to first-time ticket purchasers...get in the know so you're not the one holding up the lift lines! #mymw
1. Load your lift access before you arrive at the resort - whether it's a Season Pass type or a new single day ticket you're picking up - it's all the same reloadable RFID card. As we get closer to Family Day Weekend, it's even more important to plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
2. Store your reloadable card in a secure, zipped pocket on its own on your left-hand side. Your card must be stored solo - away from your cell phone, bank cards or aluminum products like gum packages.
3. You can only take one card through the lift access gates at a time. Keep your 6ixPak tickets separate.
4. If your card isn't scanning as it should, our Lifty's will send you to the scan box located outside our Season Pass office to further investigate the issue.
As always, your Season Pass is for personal use and non-transferable. Your photo will be displayed to our lift attendants each time you access a chairlift or magic carpet.
Keep your new MYMW Club Card in a secure, left-hand zipped pocket on its own.
Please note: Guests can only take one card through the lift access gates per day. Do not have more than one ticket on you at a time.
The card must be separate from cell phones, bank cards and any aluminium products like foil gum packaging.
MYMW Club Cards can be purchased through www.mountwashington.ca or on-mountain at the Alpine Lodge.
Guests must have a ticket on them before accessing any lifts.
One-ups will no longer be available.
Do not punch your card; this will cause damage to the chip rendering your card inactive.
Damaged or lost cards are subject to a $20 replacement fee. The 5-year warranty covers any defects the card may have in the first 5-years of use.
A) The add-on Pass Refundable Option allows you to receive a pro-rated refund or deferral of your season pass for the following reasons:
1. Medical – An injury or illness which prevents the use of the pass for the duration of the season that is valid. The refund is not applicable for an interim injury or illness.
2. Employment Transfer – A transfer by the pass holder’s current employer requiring a change of residence off Vancouver Island and surrounding islands. The refund is not applicable when voluntarily leaving the area for work or travel.
Any family member unable to ski the remainder of the season due to your injury, illness or move, will also receive a refund provided they have purchased the refundable option. Refunds are not available for reasons outside of the list above
A) Wearing masks in public indoor settings is not required by public health. Wearing a mask is a personal choice. Masks are encouraged, but not required. However, guests are required to show Proof of Vaccination at sit-down dining establishments including Ted’s Bar & Grill. Continue reading more information here www.mountwashington.ca/expectations
Q. Where is my Guest Profile? How do I login?
A: There are two separate eStore experiences right now.
For Tickets, Passes, 6ixPaks: https://mountwashington.ltibooking.com/
For Snow School and Events: https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
Q. When I browse products on the web store, nothing is available for purchase.
A. Make sure you have selected the date you plan to visit the resort or the date that your program is scheduled to start; use the green date button on the left-hand side of the store. For example, select Saturday, January 15th, 2022 as the date for Free Ride Programs starting January 15th.
Q. I have added a product into my cart, but it will not let me Proceed to Checkout
A. Ensure that all the products in your cart have a guest assigned to them by clicking "Set Guest". Everyone visiting needs a unique profile. Make sure that the guest is the person that will be taking the lesson or renting the equipment. For example, if you are booking a lesson for your child, make sure you log in with their information.
Q. I have searched for my partner or child in the system, but I do not know their password.
A. Click “Reset my Password” to send an email to the email address listed on file. If you do not receive an email, please call us at 250-338-1386 and we can help update your guest profile.
Q. I have multiple accounts I manage for my family members...
A. If you are a parent managing guest profiles for your children, please avoid creating multiple accounts for them (for example, accounts with two different parental email addresses). To reset a password or find a profile, use Guest Lookup.
Below instructions are for https://shop.mountwashington.ca/
HOW TO BUILD A GUEST PROFILE
1. Click the Shop footer, select "Guest Lookup"
2. If you are a new guest, click “create new guest” button
3. If you have purchased online in the past you can log in with “existing guests” profile
4. Fill out your information under Guest Edit and SAVE
5. Check to make sure the info is correct on the next page
6. IF you are purchasing a season pass select “Upload Photo” in the bottom button:
Q. Does my lesson include equipment and a lift ticket?
A. No, lesson pricing reflects the cost of the lesson only. All lesson participants must have a valid lift ticket and ski or snowboard equipment. Please add tickets and rental equipment to your cart when booking online if needed.
Q. What level of lesson should I book in to?
A. Check out our ability levels guide here mountwashington.ca/ability-guide
Q. How can I book a private lesson?
A. Private lessons must be booked over the phone. Please call our Snow School at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Is there any other way I can make a reservation?
A. Yes, you can always call us at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 to speak to a lesson booking specialist or email email@example.com
Q. What are your lesson cancellation policies?
A. All lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled more than 48 hours in advance. Please call the Snow School at 250-338-1386 ext. 384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no refunds or changes allowed within 48 hours of the lesson time unless due to a medical issue or illness. No refunds will be issued due to weather conditions. Guests who are late for their lesson will not be able to join. We will do our best to rebook for later that day.
Q. What are your lesson policies during COVID-19?
A. View Program Policies Here